- Complete eye health examinations
- Pediatric eye examinations
- Myopia control contact lenses
- Specialty and hard-to-fit contact lenses for post-surgical corneas and keratoconus.
- Co-management for laser and cataract surgeries
- Diagnosis and Management of glaucoma, macular degeneration and other conditions of the eye
- Frame styling to fit your every need
- Infantsee Program - A no-cost eye exam for infants 6-12 months of age
Facilities and Equipment
The latest in modern diagnostic technology including: retinal photography, OCT, Automated visual field testing, corneal topography and more. Our latest addition to the office is the Optomap. The Optomap takes a wide field photo of the back of the eye. It's a great way to monitor for changes to eye health, and in some cases can take the place of dilation! We also feature unique eyewear to fit any style and budget.
Types of Payment Accepted
We accept Cash, Personal Checks, Debit Card, American Express, Master Card, Visa, Discover, and Care Credit. We also take Apple Pay!
We participate with VSP, Vision Care Direct, Medicare Part B, United Healthcare, EyeMed, Blue Cross Blue Shield and Aetna. Check with our staff if you have other types of coverage. NOTE: We do NOT take Medicare HMO plans and some other commercial HMO plans. Please call our office for clarification on coverage.
Our staff speaks English and Spanish.
EyeGlass Guide will help you better understand the many lens choices available to you. This on-line tool will guide you through a series of questions about you, your lifestyle and your specific eyewear needs. At the end, you'll receive eyewear suggestions specifically tailored to meet your needs. EyeGlass Guide is brought to you by Transitions.
View an instant demonstration of Transitions photochromic technology. See how lenses darken and fade back to clear to provide continual visual comfort and protection. Demonstrations brought to you by Transitions.